The AirTight Creed
In the fall of 1999 AirTight was formed on the basis of a few principles, these principles are the cornerstone of what the ownership & the core of this great company believes in. Many of our beliefs and motto’s are below.
- Be dedicated in the Battle Against Mediocrity
- Strive to become, in actions and attitudes, similar to the people and groups you Admire
- Learn and explore the Power of Details, they really matter
- Take One Extra Step in all things you set out to do
- Understand what WOWing the customer truly means and DO IT!
- Understand how critical and Important each of our roles are to the Mission
- Be disciplined and Educate yourself and Others as you can
- Don’t take anything for granted, or make any assumptions, Dig In
- Make time in your day to Read, Study, Understand and Share the Knowledge
- Don’t ever “just get by”, be present and in the game, Don’t Just Show Up
- Write down your commitments, If You Don’t Then You Won’t
- Overcome adversity, Never BEcome Complacent
"We may not win every battle of everyday,
but in the end, never give up!"